Experts suggest hiring a freelance writer to craft engaging marketing documents to connect with your audience and deliver your brand with clarity.
I’ve been writing business articles, marketing content, and professional bios for over 30 years. By combining storytelling and journalism, I’ve written public relations articles for the California Department of Parks & Recreation. I’ve contributed career advancement pieces for California Department of Motor Vehicles. I’ve generated new business for small companies through creative blog posts. I wrote training curriculum for one of the largest wireless companies that engaged employees to propel their company to #1 in their industry in 3 months.
Mostly, I’ve written about businesses and professionals telling their stories:
- What problems they solve
- What are their goals
- How they help others
- How they are growing
- How they got started
- Why they are right for your group
I understand how business works.
As a business writer and former journalist, I combine storytelling with journalism to help marketing directors, CEOs, businesses and agencies and career professionals:
- Produce case studies, web content, professional bios, and marketing content that engages your prospects
- Write training curriculum that boosts your company to #1 in its industry
- Create engaging stories that capture your audience and compel them to take action
- Better align your company through case studies that tell stories to educate you customers
- Ghostwriting your reports, documents, professional bios, essays to engage your customers and leave them wanting more
I help you create content that connects with customers.
My clients value my insight, knowledge and experience gained from working in career development and with corporations like VSP, Verizon, multiple media services, and as a published author.
Learn more about how I can help you by reviewing my writing services.
Call or email me now for a free consultation.